Tuesday, October 19, 2010

i wrote this 2 years ago for my previous blog. the 11 years turned into 13. she was the most wonderful dog i could ever ask for. i decided to repost this in memory of her. she passed away this summer. yesterday i had the most beautiful wakening. something was coming near my feet. she used to do that a lot so that's why i thought it was her. of course.. it wasn't. but still, i am grateful for the feeling. i haven't felt that way in a log long time.




ok so the movie is not like major funny or anything but it really got under my skin. it's about one super-bad dog who does only bad things , doesn't   listen to his masters (most of the time) and pees on the carpet XD but he is the start of their big family and helps raise their children. it just reminded me of my dog - Tina. she is with us for the last 11 years and she is the most wonderful dog i could ever ask for. after watching the movie i just lay down on my bed kissing and hugging her.  and of course crying for at least an hour. so .. if you have a dog and you love it so so so much you should definitely watch it =]

here's a photo of my lovely Tina


1997 - 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment